I’m trying to use two script hosts in case one doesn’t show but my catch statement doesn’t seem to be catching status 404 errors when I purposefully mess up the url. Here’s the code: Answer This type of error cannot be catched with try…catch. Instead, listen on the error event.
I got the following warning on the console when I try to add <link rel=”preload” as=”image” href=”path”> into the <head>. I tried to add the crossorigin=”anonymous” attribute but the warning persist. Any ideas how I can remove the warning, please? Answer This might happens if the image in question is not part of the page content. This warning will not
I’m having difficulties figuring out why the code below doesn’t work as expected: I keep getting “TRUTHY” no matter what I do. I understand the logic of this code and even when running the source file from the class I’m not getting the expected output. I should get “FALSY” whenever the input is: 0, null, undefined, an empty string or
I am just wondering why when I call the ‘hasOwnProperty’ method multiple times, I am only being returned one boolean value in the console? It is always the final call that returns. The rest of my code is fully functional and if I switch round the order I call to check on where the 3 properties are it returns whichever
I have a console string that looks like this: How can I parse this string to a JSON so that it looks like this: Answer It seems a little bit hard to use Regex, I just use the string manipulation to deal with that, here is the code:
I want to correct the warning “Each child in a list should have a unique” key “prop” in the console. I tried adding the props “rowkey”, “key” in the but the problem still exists. Here is the warning on the console:: Answer You need to add ‘key’ prop with unique value to all your data items or if your items
I have the following userscript I run on Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey. I run it on facebook.com which serves some of the webpages from backend, in bootstrapping, and some others on the fly, in front-end, via HRO, just as a Single Page Application (SPA) would. If I run this script on console, even in HRO based webpages, it runs fine, but when runned
I have created a Webpack build which works fine for me – it has a dev-server which I use for hot-reloading, and a production express server that runs a template html file and integrates the bundle.js file. This is all great, except when I’m working in my dev-server, the console gives me error messages like this: Uncaught Error: Expected the